17 Preti Flaherty Attorneys Recognized by New England Super LawyersNovember 1, 2013
Thirteen Preti Flaherty attorneys have been selected for inclusion as 2013 New England Super Lawyers. Four of the seventeen attorneys are listed as New England Rising Stars.
New England Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The lists are published as a supplement to regional print media and in Super Lawyers Magazine. Research is performed by Law & Politics, a publisher of legal magazines.
Preti Flaherty serves clients throughout New England from offices in Portland and Augusta, ME; Concord, NH; Boston MA; and Washington D.C.
The following Preti Flaherty attorneys have been listed as New England Super Lawyers:
- John P. Doyle, Jr., Health Care, Administrative Law
- Charles L. Gagnebin, III, Intellectual Property
- Gregory P. Hansel, Business Litigation, Antitrust, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Michael Kaplan, Transportation/Maritime, Business Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiff; Products
- Victor B. Lebovici, Intellectual Property
- Gordon R. Moriarty, Intellectual Property
- Christopher D. Nyhan, Personal Injury Defense: General
- Jonathan S. Piper, Business Litigation, First Amendment/Media/Advertising, Civil Litigation Defense
- Brian M. Quirk, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Securities Litigation, General Litigation
- Daniel Rapaport, Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice; General Litigation; Alternate Dispute Resolution
- William C. Saturley, Business Litigation; Professional Liability: Defense; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Eric P. Stauffer, Business/Corporate, Real Estate, Health Care
- David B. Van Slyke, Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Energy & Natural
The following attorneys have been listed as New England Rising Stars:
- Timothy Connolly, Civil Litigation Defense
- Matthew E. Lane, Entertainment & Sports, Business/Corporate
- Kenneth Rubinstein, Construction Litigation, Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense
- Jeffrey D. Talbert, Environmental, Environmental Litigation
Preti Flaherty has offices in Portland and Augusta, ME; Concord, NH; Bedminster, NJ; Boston and Salem, MA; and Washington, D.C. With more than 100 attorneys, the firm counsels clients in the areas of business law, energy, environmental, estate planning, health care, intellectual property, labor and employment, legislative and regulatory, litigation, technology and telecommunications. More information about the firm is available at www.preti.com.