Paul is a Director in the Boston office practicing with the Litigation Group. He has more than thirty years of active jury trial experience defending doctors and a broad spectrum of health care facilities and other professionals. His practice also includes the representation of health care providers before various boards of registration, including the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine. He also regularly advises individuals and institutions on healthcare related issues.
Paul is a frequent speaker on health law related issues to industry associations.
A Massachusetts native, Paul and his family live in Westwood, MA.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Recognition
- Selected as a New England Super Lawyer in the areas of Personal Injury-Medical Malpractice Defense
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Board of Trustees, Temple Beth David, 2011-2021
- Board of Directors, The Cohen Camps: Pembroke, Tel Noar & Tevya