Alex is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Group, practicing from the Portland office. She provides clients with counsel across an extensive range of legal matters, including case research and discovery analysis, drafting documents and filing motions with courts, general trial preparation, and other litigation issues.
Alex is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Maine School of Law, where she was a legal writing teaching assistant and a member of the Duberstein moot court team. While in law school, Alex was published in the Maine Law Review and was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Kermit V. Lipez of the First Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Alex served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Andrew M. Mead of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
Alex currently resides in Westbrook.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Maine Law Review, Articles Editor
- Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition Team
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- University of Maine (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- Secondary Education
Honors & Awards
- Honorable Daniel E. Wathen First Year Legal Writing Prize