At Preti Flaherty, our career tracks offer you the chance to work in a leading law firm known for helping some of the region’s most successful companies grow and thrive.
Our professionals enjoy a diverse, collaborative work environment consisting of five offices, and work side-by-side with over 100 attorneys. We believe in thinking differently, and so all staff members are encouraged to offer ideas to help serve our clients better.
We work hard, but also enjoy what we do. And that kind of effort pays off at Preti Flaherty. Our staff is rewarded with a competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits. If you’re ready for challenging, innovative work, we encourage you to consider joining us.
Professional, non-legal career tracks include:
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Office Services Clerk
Preti Flaherty is seeking to hire a full-time motivated individual to work in its Service Center and with its Office Services Team in it’s Portland, Maine office. The successful candidate will be energetic, motivated, responsible and congenial.
Typical duties include:
- Daily mail pickup from and delivery to the post office
- Daily sorting and scanning of mail
- Daily processing of UPS and FedEx packages
- Daily morning and afternoon errands (within ½ mile walking distance of office)
- Completion of photocopying or scanning projects as requested by attorneys and staff
- Ordering and stocking supplies
- Moving and occasional assembly of small office furniture and equipment
- Conference room set-ups for meetings and events
- Data entry
- Other duties as directed
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion of all projects
- Decent computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Capable of lifting 50lbs +/- multiple times daily
- Ability to operate copy machines and document scanners
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401K options, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, etc. Please submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]Read Less