2014 New Hampshire Employment Law Seminar
70 Constitution Avenue
For those doing business in New Hampshire, Preti Flaherty's Employment Law Group is pleased to provide a half-day seminar that will discuss current legal issues in employment law and also provide best practices for implementation. In addition, New Hampshire Department of Labor Commissioner James W. Craig will provide a luncheon keynote address.
- Staying on the Right Side of the Retaliation Line
- Family and Medical Leave: Seven Traps for the Unwary Employer
- An Employee Termination in Five Acts: A Process-Driven Approach to Terminations
Luncheon Keynote Address by James W. Craig, Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Labor: "New Hampshire Department of Labor Priorities and Initiatives for 2014"
Who Should Attend:
- Human resource executives, managers, and coordinators
- Management responsible for workplace benefits and policy enforcement
- In-house counsel
- Other professionals involved in employment-related policies, discipline or healthplan benefits
Cost is $65/attendee. For more information and to register, click here.