2022 Maine Employment Law Summit
363 Maine Mall Road
Across from the Maine Mall
Join Us for the Return of Preti Flaherty's Annual Employment Law Summit!
After two years away due to the pandemic, we've been thinking a lot about how office environments have changed during that time and how employers should update their practices to keep pace with those changes. We're excited to bring you a full day of programming, including sessions on retaliation claims, legislative updates, unionization issues, immigration, hiring issues, and more!
- The Post Pandemic Workplace
- A Legislative Update for HR Professionals
- The Post-COVID World of Maine Workers' Compensation
- Fear and Loathing: How to Respond to Union Organizing
- Immigration Options for Employers
- Steering Clear of Retaliation Claims
- A Legal Update for Public Employers
- Training Managers to be Better Interviewers
Approved for 5.5 HRCI recertification credits and 5.5 Maine CLE credits.
Questions? Contact Amber Mann at [email protected] or 207.791.3055.