2023 Maine Employment Law Summit
363 Maine Mall Road
South Portland, ME
For nearly 30 years, Preti Flaherty's Employment Law team has provided Maine employers with practical guidance and best practices at our annual Employment Law Summit. Join us Thursday, October 5 for the 2023 Employment Law Summit at the DoubleTree in South Portland, Maine. We're excited to bring you a full day of programming, including sessions on AI, legal and legislative updates, immigration, municipal law, labor relations, benefits, workers' compensation, executive compensation, and more!
- Legal Update: Issues and Trends
- What's New in 2023? A Summary of Labor and Employment Issues in the Maine Legislature
- Maine Workers' Compensation - Compliance and Updates
- Equity Grants and Other Forms of Performance Based Compensation
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence in the Hiring Process
- Benefit Plan Compliance: Are You Ready for an Audit?
- Not Your Parent's NLRB: What You Need to Know About Federal Labor Law
- Legal Update for Public Employers
- Hot Topics in Immigration Law for Employers
- Q&A Session with the Preti Flaherty Employment Attorneys
HRCI & CLE Credits
Approved for 5.5 HRCI recertification credits and 5.5 Maine CLE credits.
$175 Per Person
Payments can be made by check or credit card.
E-mail or call Amber Mann at [email protected] or 207.791.3055.