- Harold C. Pachios, Chairman of the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy, and Severin M. Beliveau, Honorary Consul of France for Maine and President of the Forum Francophone des Affaires, lead the international law group.
- Jonathan Piper, former Chair of the Litigation Group, has enjoyed considerable success in conducting international arbitration or litigation for clients from Ireland, Chile and England.
- Gregory P. Hansel has more than two decades of experience representing domestic and overseas business clients in global litigation, with an emphasis on antitrust and competition law, international arbitration, securities and international trade.
- Simon Leeming is a native of New Zealand and serves as New Zealand's Honorary Consul to the six New England states.
- Timothy Bryant has assisted clients with projects in Russia, Argentina and Dubai.