25th Annual Maine Employment Law Summit
363 Maine Mall Road
Across from the Maine Mall
Knowledge and skills are essential to the success of today's HR professional. For 25 years, our employment attorneys have been teaching those skills to Maine's HR professionals.
Please join us October 8 at our annual Employment Law Summit. We'll be taking care of business, providing you with important information on the latest employment law issues. You'll receive practical guidance and best practices to ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage risks and protect your business.
- Key Developments That Will Impact Your Workplace
- What to Expect When Your Employee Is Expecting
- What's New in 2019? Summary of Labor and Employment Issues within the 129th Legislative Session
- Every Dog Has Its Day: Managing Service and Assistance Animals at Work
- Training Managers and Supervisors
- Avoiding Litigation: Understanding the Benefits of Mediation and Settlement Agreements
- Understanding Maine's Updated Workers' Compensation Act
- Managing Mental Impairments Under Federal and State Disability Laws
- ACA Reporting Penalties: Forms 1094 and 1095
- Promoting Gender Equality in the Workplace
- Legal Boundaries of Effective Discipline: Managing Difficult Employees
Approved for 5.5 recertification credits with HRCI. Maine CLE credits for attorneys will be available.
Questions should be directed to Amber Mann at [email protected] or 207-791-3055.