2018 Maine Employment Law Summit
363 Maine Mall Road
Across from the Maine Mall
South Portland, Maine
Knowledge and skills are essential to the success of today's HR professional. For the past 24 years, our employment attorneys have been teaching those skills to Maine's HR professionals.
Please join us on September 27 for our annual full-day employment law summit. We'll be taking care of business, providing you with important information on the latest employment law issues. You'll receive practical guidance and best practices to ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage risks and protect your business.
- Opening Session: The More Things Change...
- Maine Workers' Compensation Nuts and Bolts
- Building a Discipline and Termination Framework that's Fair, Effective, and Easy to Run (and Which Your Employees Might Actually Appreciate)
- What's New in 2018: A summary of Labor and Employment Issues Within the 128th Second Session Legislature
- What We're Learning from #MeToo and #TimesUp
- What Is Employment Practices Liability Insurance, and Why It's a Good Idea to Have It
- "What's Not to Like?" - Managing Social Media in the Workplace
- What Every Employer Needs to Know About Maine's Still Evolving Recreational Marijuana Laws
- New Options for Small Employer Health Plans
- Maine Workers' Compensation Update: Changes in the Last Year Employers Need to Know
- Your First Internal Investigation: So, What's Next?
Cost: $145/per attendee
Program is approved for 5.5 recertification credits with HRCI. Maine CLE credits for attorneys will be available.
Questions should be directed to Amber Mann, [email protected] or 207.791.3055.