Simon is an experienced trial lawyer who practices with the firm's Litigation Group. He has tried more than 70 cases before juries in civil and criminal matters.
Simon focuses his practice on civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. He primarily represents clients in commercial disputes, insurance coverage disputes, professional liability matters, and in defense of criminal and administrative matters.
Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Simon served as Chief of the Criminal Justice Bureau at the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office where he tried numerous complex jury cases. Simon prosecuted murder and white collar cases, testified before the State Legislature concerning proposed legislation, oversaw investigations of public corruption, and worked extensively with government agencies.
- New Hampshire Bar Association (former Co-Chair, Criminal Justice Section)
- Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel in the United States District Court for New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, member
- New Hampshire Catholic Lawyers Guild, member
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Vice President, Hollis/Brookline Cavalier Football Club