Simon has spent his entire career in and out of courtrooms. Over the course of nearly 30 years and 70 trials, Simon has gained the practical wisdom and sound judgement that can only be earned with experience. His record of favorable verdicts tells only half the story; Simon's clients trust his pre-trial acumen to guide them toward the best possible resolution, whether in court or out.
With experience in state and federal courts, Simon represents clients in commercial disputes; professional liability, malpractice, and negligence matters; insurance coverage disputes; and in defense of criminal and administrative matters.
Simon brings unique perspective and understanding to his defense work. Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Simon served as Chief of the Criminal Justice Bureau at the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office where he tried numerous complex jury cases. Simon prosecuted murder and white collar cases, testified before the State Legislature concerning proposed legislation, oversaw investigations of public corruption, and worked extensively with government agencies.
- New Hampshire Bar Association (former Co-Chair, Criminal Justice Section)
- Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel in the United States District Court for New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, member
- New Hampshire Catholic Lawyers Guild, member
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Vice President, Hollis/Brookline Cavalier Football Club