2019 New Hampshire Employment Law Summit
70 Constitution Ave.
Knowledge and skills are essential to the success of today's HR professional. For 25 years, our employment attorneys have been teaching these skills to executives and management teams through our annual employment law conferences.
Please join us October 3 for this full-day employment law summit. We'll be taking care of business, providing you with important information on the latest employment law issues. You'll receive practical guidance and best practices to ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage risks and protect your business.
- Training Managers and Supervisors
- Managing Mental Impairments Under Federal and State Disability Laws
- New HRA Options for Employers
- What's New in 2019? A Summary of Labor and Employment Issues within the New Hampshire Legislature
- Navigating the NH Wage and Hour Landscape
- Legal Boundaries of Effective Discipline: Managing Difficult Employees
Approved for 6 HRCI recertification credits. New Hampshire CLE certificates will be available for attorneys.
Questions should be directed to Amber Mann at [email protected] or 207-791-3055.