Matt LaMourie to Present at Cumberland Bar Association COVID-19 Webinar
Cumberland Bar Association (CBA) Webinar Series - Emerging COVID-19 Issues in the Workplace
Preti Flaherty attorney Matt LaMourie will co-present an informational session for CBA members on what COVID-19 issues Labor & Employment attorneys are wrestling with during the pandemic. Topics will include:
- Update on COVID-19 Guidance and Resources.
- New paid sick leave
- New FML paid leave
- Unemployment expansion
- New EEOC guidance
- Responding When Employees Refuse Available Work.
- COVID-19 and Workers Compensation Issues.
- Responding to OSHA Complaints and Avoiding Retaliation Claims.
- Return-to-Work Uncertainties Facing Employers.
- Johns Hopkins report
For more information and to register, visit the Cumberland Bar Association event page.