2018 New Hampshire Employment Law Summit
70 Constitution Ave.
Knowledge and skills are essential to the success of today's HR professional. For the past 24 years, our employment attorneys have been teaching those skills to executives and management teams through our annual employment law conference.
Please join us on October 4 for our half-day Employment Law Summit. We'll be taking care of business, providing you with important information on the latest employment law issues. You'll receive practical guidance and best practices to ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage risks and protect your business.
This year's keynote speaker is Edward Ostolski, Senior Federal Investigator for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and we're excited to welcome Joe Ralbovsky of the Rowley Agency for a discussion on Employment Practices Liability Insurance and kindness in the workplace.
- Building a Discipline and Termination Framework That's Fair, Effective, and Easy to Run
- What We're Learning from #MeToo and #TimesUp
- Your First Internal Investigation: So, What's Next
- EPLI Coverage 101 and Kindness in the Workplace
- Luncheon Keynote: Edward Ostolski, Senior Federal Investigator, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Cost: $75/per attendee
Seeking 3.5 recertification credits with HRCI. New Hampshire CLE certificates for attorneys will be available.
Questions should be directed to Amber Mann, [email protected] or 207.791.3055.