Daniel R. Sonneborn is a director in the firm's Litigation Group, practicing primarily from the firm’s Boston office. His practice areas include professional liability, construction, financial services and commercial litigation. Dan regularly represents medical professionals, attorneys, accountants, small and large businesses, and insurance companies in state and federal courts in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire.
Dan's practice also focuses on transportation law, representing motor carriers, brokers, freight forwarders, and insurance companies in transportation related matters and litigation, including cargo loss and damage, warehousing, contractual issues, and employment matters.
While at Suffolk University School of Law, Dan served as Managing Editor of the Journal of Health and Biomedical Law. He lives in Medford, Massachusetts with his wife and two children.
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Conference of Freight Counsel
Honors & Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, Transportation/Maritime – 2016 - 2021
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Coach, Medford Youth Hockey and Baseball
- Co-author, Introduction, A Practical Guide to Understanding RSA 358-A in New Hampshire (MCLE New England, 1st Edition, 2014).