Dan practices in the areas of business law, creditor's rights, bankruptcy, and commercial and real estate related litigation, including land use matters. He is a former member of the firm's Management Committee.
Dan serves as general counsel to a national organic and cage-free egg producer, has handled several large asset purchase transactions, and has served as counsel to national and community banks on workout and New Hampshire bankruptcy matters. He has also handled several commercial litigation and mediation matters, and devotes much of his time to crafting solid contracts and deals to facilitate business transactions that minimize litigation risk.
He is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Corporate and Banking, Government and Municipal Law, and Real Property Sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association, and has lectured on civil enforcement, lien, and bankruptcy issues on CLE panels sponsored by the New Hampshire Bar Association and the National Business Institute.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Honors & Recognition
- Rated Distinguished by Martindale Hubbell
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America
- Recognized in New England Super Lawyers, Corporate Law, since 2007
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Director and Officer, Concord 1883 Black Ice Hockey Association