Daniel P. Luker practices in the areas of business law, bankruptcy, creditor's rights, environmental law, and commercial and real estate related litigation, including land use matters. He is a former member of the firm's Management Committee.
Dan is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Corporate and Banking, Environmental Law, Government and Municipal Law, and Real Property Sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association, and has lectured on civil enforcement, lien, and bankruptcy issues on CLE panels sponsored by the New Hampshire Bar Association and the National Business Institute.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Honors & Recognition
- Rated Distinguished by Martindale Hubbell
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America
- Recognized in New England Super Lawyers 2013
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Director, Concord 1883 Black Ice Pond Hockey Association
- Former Director, Concord Family YMCA