2017 Maine Employment Law Summit
363 Maine Mall Road
Across from the Maine Mall
South Portland, Maine
Knowledge and skills are essential to the success of today's HR professional. For more than 20 years, our employment attorneys have been teaching those skills to Maine's HR professionals.
Please join us on September 26 for our annual full-day employment law summit. We'll be taking care of business, providing you with important information on the latest employment law issues. You'll receive practical guidance and best practices to ensure you have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage risks and protect your business.
- Plenary Session: The Times, They Are A-Changing
- WC in Maine: The Basics and New Issues You Need to Know
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Maine Human Rights Commission
- "Game of Phones" - HR and the New World of Smart Technology
- Plenary Session: Best Practices in Workplace Terminations: A Panel Perspective
- Workplace Retaliation: An Update
- What's New in 2017? A Summary of Labor and Employment Issues Within the 128th Legislature
- Millennials in the Workplace
- Plenary Session: We Hope You Enjoyed Your Accommodations
Cost: $125/per attendee
PHR/SPHR and CLE credits pending.
Questions should be directed to Amber Mann, [email protected] or 207.791.3055.