Kenneth E. Rubinstein to present on Fundamental Construction Law Issues for the Boston Bar Association
This Boston Bar Association webinar will provided attendees with an introduction to several important construction and engineering law-related topics. Starting with project commencement, the panelists will discuss:
- Common project delivery systems
- Key provisions in design and construction contracts
- Key issues to consider when advising owner, contractor/construction manager, and designer clients during construction and project close-out
- Dispute resolution issues, and
- Traps for the unwary when preparing and defending design and construction claims.
For more information, or to register, visit the Boston Bar Association website.