- Advising Fortune 500 company on the development of solar photovoltaic systems at multiple manufacturing facility campuses, allowing our client to save money on its energy costs while enhancing its green credentials.
- Securing regulatory approvals and financing for a $42 million biomass-fueled electric generation project, including a long-term power purchase agreement and $2 million in grant funding.
- Advising owner of large portfolio of hydroelectric generating facilities on legal and business considerations related to acquisition, operation and sale of facilities.
- Advising developer of agricultural waste-fueled anaerobic digester on legal and business aspects of project development and operation, including long-term power purchase agreement and certification as a community-based renewable energy project.
- Advising developer of innovative tidal energy generation system on regulatory, legal and business considerations.
- Securing grant funding for energy efficiency projects at businesses, industrial facilities and ski resorts.
- Representing demand response providers in shaping regional and federal energy policy to properly incentivize customers to reduce their consumption of electricity during times of scarcity, reducing costs for all grid-connected customers. '
- Advising clients in connection with carbon markets including the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative and Western Climate Initiative.
- Advising clients regarding renewable energy certificate (REC) policy, certification, marketing and related business considerations.