Simon is an experienced trial lawyer who practices with the firm's Litigation Group. He has tried more than 70 cases before juries in civil and criminal matters.
Simon focuses his practice on civil litigation and criminal defense in both state and federal court. He primarily represents clients in commercial and construction disputes, insurance coverage disputes, and in defense of criminal and administrative matters.
Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Simon served as Chief of the Criminal Justice Bureau at the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office where he tried numerous complex jury cases. Simon prosecuted murder and white collar cases, testified before the State Legislature concerning proposed legislation, oversaw investigations of public corruption, and worked extensively with government agencies.
- University of New Hampshire (B.A., 1987)
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1992)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- New Hampshire Bar Association (former Co-Chair, Criminal Justice Section)
- American Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, member
- New Hampshire Catholic Lawyers Guild, member
- Flint Pond Improvement Association, member, Board of Directors, Hollis, New Hampshire