Greg is a Director of the firm and co-chairs the Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights and Business Restructuring Practice Group.
He focuses a substantial portion of his practice on bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, commercial law and litigation. He regularly appears in the New Hampshire Bankruptcy Court and has been actively involved in some of the largest Chapter 11 cases filed in New Hampshire over the past decade. He has extensive experience in all aspects of the bankruptcy process, including stay relief, cash collateral usage, debtor-in-possession financing, lien avoidance, preference and fraudulent transfer litigation, asset sales, collateral auctions, valuations, plan negotiation, contests to confirmation, claims classification and voting disputes, objections to discharge, and third-party plans.
Greg also handles out-of-court workouts, loan modifications and collateral restructuring agreements, receiverships, replevin litigation, real estate foreclosures, secured party sales, and general commercial disputes. He frequently counsels lenders and institutional clients, providing timely and effective assistance with their most troublesome commercial and consumer loans.
He is a regular lecturer on bankruptcy and commercial litigation issues. Greg is an Adjunct Professor at the University of New Hampshire School of Law, where he teaches Bankruptcy Law and Practice.
Greg also frequently represents real estate professionals in connection with professional negligence and liability litigation, insurance claims, and coverage issues, professional ethics complaints, and professional fee and contract-related disputes.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of New Hampshire (B.A., 1985)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America
- New Hampshire Legends of Hockey Board of Trustees, President, 2013-2015
- South Congregational Church Board of Trustees, 2010-2011