Daniel R. Sonneborn is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Group, practicing primarily from the firm’s Boston office. Dan’s practice areas include professional liability, construction, financial services and commercial litigation. Dan regularly represents medical professionals, attorneys, accountants, small and large businesses, and insurance companies in state and federal courts in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire.
While at Suffolk University School of Law, Dan served as Managing Editor of the Journal of Health and Biomedical Law. He lives in Medford, Massachusetts with his wife and two children.
- Professional Liability
- Financial Industry Litigation & Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Bankruptcy, Creditors' Rights & Business Restructuring
- Bowdoin College (A.B., 2007)
- Member, Men's Ice Hockey Team
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Maine State Bar Association
- New Hampshire State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- Received a defense verdict on behalf of physician following a two-week trial alleging wrongful death due to failure to diagnose a cervical fracture and epidural hematoma.
- Represented large multinational corporation in dispute with general contractor over completion of $4 million dollar complex which resulted in conclusion of project without the need for court intervention
- Co-author, Introduction, A Practical Guide to Understanding RSA 358-A in New Hampshire (MCLE New England, 1st Edition, 2014).