Our attorneys bring diverse experience to their representation of animal health and nutrition companies, nonprofit organizations, animal products stores, individuals and municipalities in issues related to both commerce and animal welfare. Drawing from across our firm's distinct practice areas, our multi-disciplinary Animal Law team helps clients with a wide range of legal and regulatory changes.
We have assisted clients with services in several practice areas, including:
- Regulatory matters, including representation before state and federal agencies
- Insurance issues, including litigation
- Employment law matters
- General corporate law needs, including transactions
- Taxation issues, including non-profit specific services
- Legislative representation before policymakers
- General litigation
- Estate Planning
We understand that each client has different needs, and our dedicated attorneys can provide counsel on many animal-related issues. When we take on a new Animal Law engagement, our team will draw from resources across the firm to provide services tailored to each unique matter to help our client achieve their strategic goals.