Greg has successfully represented:
- The largest secured lender in Chapter 11 proceedings filed by industrial steel fabricator and affiliate.
- The largest secured creditor in 363 sale of assets of New Hampshire manufacturer, resulting in favorable recovery.
- A secured creditor in replevin proceedings against New Hampshire manufacturer resulting in substantial recovery for client.
- A secured creditor in Chapter 11 proceedings filed by regional distributor of petroleum products.
- A national servicer of residential home mortgage loans in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
- A regional printer in warranty and breach of contract litigation against Canadian supplier in New Hampshire Federal District Court.
Greg has successfully defended:
- A secured creditor in multi-million dollar preference litigation relating to pre-bankruptcy set off.
- An international manufacturer and distributor of polymer products in bankruptcy preference litigation.
- A landlord in state court jury trial involving allegations of civil assault, battery and emotional distress.
- Real estate agents and brokers in civil litigation in state and federal courts.
Greg also obtained dismissal of multi-million dollar lender liability litigation brought by Chapter 11 debtor against commercial lender.