Tyler is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Group, practicing from the Boston office. He counsels clients on a broad array of litigation-related issues, including drafting and filing of pleadings and other documents; collection of evidence; managing discovery materials; and other general aspects of argument and pre-trial preparation.
Tyler is a graduate of the University of Southern California Gould School of Law and the University of California at San Diego. Following law school, he held positions as a Summer Associate at one of the largest law firms in the world and as an Associate at a top insurance company before forming his own law firm. Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, he served as general counsel to an international e-commerce business.
Tyler resides in Charlestown.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of California at San Diego (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- Political Science, International Relations
- Minor, Cognitive Neuroscience
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Southern California Law Review, American Jurisprudence Award