Twenty-three Preti Flaherty Attorneys Selected as Chambers USA Leaders in Their Field
Twenty-three Preti Flaherty attorneys and five practice groups have been selected for inclusion in the 2017 Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business, the highly regarded directory of leading attorneys and law firms in the United States.
The recognition is significant as it is a result of independent research and interviews with clients and peers to impartially gauge performance and rank top attorneys and firms throughout the United States.
Attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2017 guide include:
Energy & Natural Resources
- R. Benjamin Borowski, Portland
- Anthony W. Buxton, Portland
- Joseph G. Donahue, Gardiner
- Todd J. Griset, Brunswick
- Steven A. Hudson, Wayne
- Donald J. Sipe, Windham
Litigation: General Commercial
- Timothy J. Bryant, Falmouth
- Gregory P. Hansel, Cape Elizabeth
- William C. Saturley, Concord, N. H.
- Sigmund D. Schutz, Falmouth
- Sharon G. Newman, South Portland
- Jeffrey D. Talbert, Falmouth
- David B. Van Slyke, Yarmouth
Labor & Employment
- Stephan G. Bachelder, Yarmouth
- Michael G. Messerschmidt, Cape Elizabeth
- Elizabeth A. Olivier, Cumberland
Litigation: Medical Malpractice & Insurance Defense
- Christopher D. Nyhan, South Portland
- Daniel Rapaport, Cape Elizabeth
- Susan E. LoGiudice, Cape Elizabeth
- Michael L. Sheehan, Scarborough
Corporate/Commercial Bankruptcy (New Hampshire)
- John M. Sullivan, Concord, N. H.
Real Estate (New Hampshire)
- Simon C. Leeming, Canterbury, N. H.
Each attorney was assessed on qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by his or her clients. Chambers USA researchers based the rankings on more than 14,000 in-depth interviews with leading attorneys and in-house counsel.
Practice areas ranked in the directory include:
- Corporate/M&A, Band 4
- Energy & Natural Resources, Band 1
- Environment, Band 2
- Labor & Employment, Band 3
- Litigation: General Commercial, Band 3