Simon practices from the firm's Concord, New Hampshire and Boston, Massachusetts offices, focusing on commercial law, corporate law, finance and real estate matters, including land use and development. Simon also represents New Zealand clients commencing and doing business in the United States.
Simon is a native of New Zealand and serves as New Zealand's Honorary Consul to the New England states. In January 2014, Simon was made a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit (MNZM) for his significant contributions to New Zealand-United States relations.
Honors & Recognition
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Listed in Woodward-White's The Best Lawyers in America
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Director, Child Health Research Institute (United States subsidiary of Cure Kids in New Zealand)
- Board Member, U.S./New Zealand Council (Washington D.C.) (1996-2014)
- Member, KEA (Kiwi Expatriates Association), Kia Ora New England
- Board Member, Institute for Doctoral Studies in Visual Arts, (Portland, Maine) (2006-2014)
- Board Member, Kahurangi Maori Dance Theatre of New Zealand (U.S.A.)
- Former Director, British American Business Council
- Former Board Member, Granite State Symphony Orchestra
- Former Appointee, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Public Health Council (1986-1988)