After many years, practicing from our Concord, New Hampshire and Boston, Massachusetts offices, Simon has returned to his native New Zealand from where he continues as of counsel to the firm. His focus remains on commercial law, corporate law, finance and real estate matters. He continues to represent New Zealand clients commencing and doing business in the United States.
Simon is a native of New Zealand and served as New Zealand's Honorary Consul to the New England states for 20 years. In January 2014, Simon was made a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit (MNZM) for his significant contributions to New Zealand-United States relations.
Honors & Recognition
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Listed in Woodward-White's The Best Lawyers in America
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Board Member, Child Health Research Institute (United States subsidiary of Cure Kids, New Zealand)
- Board Member, U.S./New Zealand Council (Washington D.C.) (1996-2014)
- Board Member, Institute for Doctoral Studies in Visual Arts, (Portland, Maine) (2006-2014)
- Board Member, Kahurangi NZ Maori Dance Trust (NZ)
- Board Member, Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum (2021 - Present)
- Board Member, EcoQuest Education Foundation (USA) (NZ Non-Profit Charity) (2017 - Present)
- New Zealand Honorary Consul to New England (2001 - 2021)
- Appointee, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Public Health Council (1986-1988)