16 Preti Flaherty Attorneys Recognized by New England Super Lawyers
Sixteen Preti Flaherty attorneys have been selected for inclusion on 2015 Super Lawyers lists. Ten attorneys have been named "Super Lawyers" and six have been named "Rising Stars".
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The lists are published as a supplement to regional and print media and in New England Super Lawyers Magazine. Research is performed by Law & Politics, a publisher of legal magazines.
Preti Flaherty serves clients throughout New England from offices in Portland and Augusta, ME, Concord, NH, Boston, MA, and Washington, D.C.
The following Preti Flaherty attorneys have been listed as 2015 "Super Lawyers":
- Wesley S. Chused, Stoughton, MA—Transportation/Maritime
- Paul R. Greenberg, Westwood, MA—Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- John P. Doyle, Jr., Falmouth, ME—Health Care
- Gregory P. Hansel, Cape Elizabeth, ME—Business Litigation
- Christopher D. Nyhan, South Portland, ME—Personal Injury General: Defense
- Jonathan S. Piper, Falmouth, ME—Business Litigation
- Daniel Rapaport, Cape Elizabeth, ME—Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- William C. Saturley, Concord, NH—Business Litigation
- Sigmund D. Schutz, Falmouth, ME—Environmental Litigation
- David B. Van Slyke, Yarmouth, ME—Environmental
The following Preti Flaherty attorneys have been listed as 2015 "Rising Stars" :
- R. Benjamin Borowski, Portland, ME—Energy & Resources
- Benjamin S. Piper, Falmouth, ME—General Litigation
- Gregory L. Silverman, Concord, NH—General Litigation
- Michael S. Smith, Portland, ME—Antitrust Litigation
- Jeffrey D. Talbert, Falmouth, ME—Environmental
- Matthew S. Warner, Portland, ME—General Litigation
The attorneys will be featured in the 2015 Super Lawyers Business Edition, scheduled for release in November.