- Achieved record award in Maine of $40 million for Kingspan Group plc, a publicly traded Irish corporation, in claims for common law fraud and securities violations.
- Won a $7.4 million jury verdict against Fleet National Bank for financial planning malpractice.
- Received national media attention for successfully defending Forbes magazine in a $10 million libel action.
- Successfully defended Peoples Heritage Savings Bank in a major lender liability suit.
- Litigated on behalf of Bath Iron Works (a Division of General Dynamics) to secure multi-million dollar recovery in construction claims involving its new land level transfer dry dock facility.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar settlement award in an antitrust action brought on behalf of Compañía Chilena de Fósforos of Santiago, Chile, a major Chilean manufacturing company.
- Represented a significant PRP in Maine's largest Superfund litigation and served on the steering committee that negotiated a favorable remediation plan with the EPA.