Jaclyn is an Associate with Preti Flaherty’s Business Law group, practicing from the firm’s Concord, New Hampshire, office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of matters, including general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, tax law issues, commercial contracts, and other transactions.
Jaclyn is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law, where she served as the managing editor of the University of New Hampshire Law Review, worked as a legal resident for the Honorable Andrea K. Johnstone of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and gained litigation experience as a summer associate for a large regional law firm. While at UNH, Jaclyn was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, and was awarded the Yacos Award for her commercial litigation work as a student attorney on a pro bono case through the school’s Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic. Prior to law school, she worked on K Street in Washington, D.C., for both a lobbying firm and the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
A Granite State native, Jaclyn lives in Concord, New Hampshire.
- NH Women’s Bar Association Member, 2018
- Business Litigation Section, Member, New Hampshire Bar, 2018
- Gender and Equality Committee Member, New Hampshire Bar, 2018
- Junior Service League of Concord, NH Member, 2018
Honors & Recognition
- Health Law and Policy Certificate Recipient, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2018
- Yacos Award, Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2018
- Warren B. Rudman Center Summer Fellow, 2016
- Doris Monroe Rapee Scholarship, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Domestic Violence Emergency Project (DOVE) Certified, 2017