Ian is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group, practicing from the Concord office. He counsels individuals and companies on a diverse range of legal matters, including contract negotiations, government affairs, and international law. He offers clients broad experience in trial research, argument preparation, appellate advocacy, and general litigation issues.
Ian is a graduate of Washington & Lee University School of Law. While in law school, he held internships in the Hillsborough County Attorney’s office in New Hampshire, at a defense-focused law firm in Virginia, and in the office of general counsel to an international ministry organization in Florida. Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, he served as a Judicial Law Clerk in the Augusta County Circuit Court in Virginia.
Ian currently resides in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Washington & Lee University (J.D., 2018)
- Davis Chair, John W. Davis Moot Court Executive Board (2017–2018)
- President, Christian Legal Society (2018)
- Kansas State University (B.A., 2013)
- Political Science
- New Hampshire, 2018
Honors & Awards
- Litigation Immersion, Honors (Fall 2017)
- University of Canberra Study Abroad (2012)