Preti Flaherty’s attorneys keep a sharp eye on the always-evolving landscape of copyrights, making sure our clients’ rights are secure and their property is protected. Our copyright team handles all aspects of the management of creative works and has decades of experience helping entities of all sizes implement comprehensive strategies for their valuable copyright materials.
We do more than solve legal problems. We develop long-term relationships with our clients, serving as advisors on management strategies and internal policies, and providing up-to-date legal insights on emerging copyright trends. With our extensive experience, we cover every aspect of copyright law including:
- Securing and maintaining registrations
- Managing copyrights
- Maneuvering through major changes like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Copyright enforcement against technology advances and global threats
- Negotiation, legislation, and other dispute resolution options
- In-depth analysis and extensive validity studies
- Critical intelligence for new ventures
- Licensing and commercial considerations
On the front lines of a fast-changing field
Copyrights have become one of the most evolving and challenging areas of law, with creators constantly facing new threats to their protected works. Preti Flaherty’s attorneys have successfully registered thousands of copyrights nationally and globally, and regularly act across jurisdictions to manage and protect our clients’ assets. Our highly-regarded experience in copyright law, combined with our firm’s renowned business law practice, gives us unmatched capabilities in helping clients with a wide variety of copyright and intellectual property matters. We put together the ideal team from across our firm’s practice areas to ensure that every transaction is timely, thorough, and achieves client goals.