Tony is a Partner in the firm's Portland office and serves as Co-Chair of the Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy Group and a member of the Corporate and M&A, Construction Law, and Litigation practice groups. His practice focuses on bankruptcy and creditors' and debtors' rights, representation of Chapter 7 trustees, and various parties in formal insolvency and collection proceedings and out-of-court workouts. Tony has extensive experience in consumer and commercial banking matters in bankruptcy courts throughout New England. He also serves on the Panel of Chapter 7 Trustees for the District of Maine.
In addition, Tony assists construction clients with contract and collections issues.
Before commencing the practice of law in Maine, Tony clerked for Justice Donald Alexander of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
He and his family reside in Portland, Maine.
- Maine Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Northeast Bankruptcy Conference - Advisory Board
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- State Exemptions Committee
- Turnaround Management Association, Maine Satellite Chapter
- ABI Northeast Conference Advisory Committee
Honors & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® BV Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for Bankruptcy
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Catholic Foundation of Maine, Board of Trustees and Chair of Gift Acceptance Committee
- Red Mass Committee
- Rotary Club