Tony is a Partner in the firm's Portland office and serves as Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy, Creditors' Rights and Restructuring Group and a member of the Construction Law and Litigation Groups. His practice focuses on bankruptcy and creditors' and debtors' rights, representation of Chapter 7 trustees, and various parties in formal insolvency and collection proceedings and out-of-court workouts. Tony has extensive experience in consumer and commercial banking matters in bankruptcy courts throughout New England. He also serves on the Panel of Chapter 7 Trustees for the District of Maine.
In addition, Tony assists construction clients with contract and collections issues.
Before commencing the practice of law in Maine, Tony clerked for Justice Donald Alexander of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
He and his family reside in Portland, Maine.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2003)
- University of Massachusetts (B.A., cum laude, 1995)
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Maine Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Northeast Bankruptcy Conference - Advisory Board
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- State Exemptions Committee
- Turnaround Management Association, Maine Satellite Chapter
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell® BV Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for Bankruptcy
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America
- Catholic Foundation of Maine, Board of Trustees
- Red Mass Committee
- Rotary Club