Anne is an Associate with Preti Flaherty’s Government Affairs Practice Group in the firm’s Augusta, Maine, office. She counsels clients on a wide range of policy issues involving the Maine Legislature, the Executive Branch, and other state agencies.
Anne is a graduate of the University of Maine School of Law; the University of Southern Maine, where she achieved her Master of Social Work; and the University of Vermont. While in law school, Anne contributed to a number of programs for the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic, including the Maine Center for Juvenile Policy and Law, the Juvenile Justice Clinic, and the Refugees and Human Rights Clinic, and was a Guardian Ad Litem for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA). Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Anne served as a law clerk to the Hon. Joseph M. Jabar of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
Anne lives in South Portland, Maine.
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Long Creek Youth Development Center, Volunteer Mentor, 2016-2020
- AmeriCorps, Corps Member, 2013-2015
- South Portland Public Arts Committee, February 2022 - present
- Maine Child Welfare Services Ombudsman Board, January 2023-present
- 4H Camp & Learning Centers at Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove Board, November 2022 - present
Honors & Recognition
- Maine Law Foundation Alumni Award, 2020
- Clinical Legal Education Award, 2020
- Maine Law Faculty Family, Juvenile & Elder Law Award, 2020
- Pro Bono Service Award