- Represented a CFO in a criminal prosecution and related civil suit - Represented a Chief Financial Officer of a large corporation who was indicted for theft by deception and sued civilly by the corporation.
- Defended financial firms against cease and desist orders - Represented multinational financial firms in defending against cease and desist orders issued by the New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation.
- Avoided prosecution to help keep companies in business - Represented a defense department contractor who was being investigated for shipping low quality parts to the military. We quickly resolved the error and avoided prosecution, keeping the company in business.
- Protected a large employer from prosecution - For a multinational company with 6,000 employees worldwide, we successfully represented it during an internal investigation of employees suspected of fraudulently manipulating sales figures. We successfully protected the employer from prosecution.
- Bribery investigation for multinational company - Successfully represented a multinational company in a commercial bribery investigation where the company was not charged. Also coordinated multiple civil fraud suits and conducted internal investigation to uncover and end further fraud.
- Represented a COO in a criminal prosecution - Represented the Chief Operational Officer who was indicted in federal court relating to an alleged Ponzi scheme.