Renewable Energy Requirements and Marijuana Businesses
- Part of a series for Radio Entrepreneurs, Walter discusses regulations imposing minimum amounts of renewable and alternative energy used in the operation of a marijuana-related business with principal of the Climate Resources Group Sam Milton. Listen to the interview here.
Educating the Public on Medical Marijuana Usage
- Part of a series for Radio Entrepreneurs, Walter talks with Mike Fitzgerald (co-founder/president) and Melissa Fitzgerald (co-founder/director) of the New England Grass Roots Institute on their mission to educate businesses, employees, insurers, and governmental agencies on the evolving role of medical marijuana in society. Listen to the interview here.
The Medical Marijuana Business: A Startup Perspective
- Part of a series for Radio Entrepreneurs, Walter interviews Michael Dundas, CEO of Sira Naturals, Inc., on the current state of the marijuana industry and what new marijuana businesses need to know before opening their doors. Listen to the interview here.
Sensible Marijuana Legislation
- Part of a series for Radio Entrepreneurs, Walter is joined by Peter Bernard (president/director) and Tara Hopper (director) of the Massachusetts Grower Advocacy Council to discuss reasonable standards for regulating the marijuana industry. Listen to the interview here.
Cannabis Business Show
- Part of a series for Radio Entrepreneurs, Walter speaks with individuals from various aspects of the cannabis industry. Chris Walsh, Vice President, Editorial & Strategic Development, at Marijuana Business Daily discusses starting the first trade publication to focus exclusively on the business of cannabis. Peter Belsito of Spane Labs offers insight into the testing and labeling of cannabis products. Med Men's Daniel Yi talks about his experience with raising private equity financing and operating and licensing cannabis facilities. Nicole Snow of Massachusetts Patients Advocacy Alliance provides an update on efforts to implement sound medical marijuana programs in the wake of the successful ballot initiative in Massachusetts.
Listen to the interviews here.