Tim practices with the firm's Litigation Group and focuses on a wide range of matters, including commercial litigation, insurance litigation and professional liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim practiced law in Vermont at a highly regarded law firm. In 2009-2010, Tim served as a judicial law clerk in the Cumberland County Superior Court in Portland, Maine. Prior to law school, Tim served as a staffer for the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.
While in law school, he was an editor of the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law and was a member of the school's National Environmental Moot Court Competition Team.
He lives in Cape Elizabeth with his wife Anne.
- Vermont Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Middlebury College (B.A., 2004)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of Vermont
- American Bar Association
- Association of Ski Defense Attorneys (ASDA)
- Maine State Bar Association, New Lawyers Section, Board Member
- Maine State Bar Association, Litigation Section, CLE Committee Member
- Vermont Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Recognized in 2013, 2014, and 2015 as a Rising Star in New England Super Lawyers