- Represented an international security systems provider for the health care industry as it expanded its foreign market. Addressed international, U.S. and local regulatory and corporate compliance issues necessary to launch the products in foreign jurisdictions.
- Represented a major destination property developer in the purchase of resort properties and development for hotel, condominium and accessory uses at Loon Mountain, New Hampshire.
- Represented numerous start-ups (business formation) and established businesses as general counsel on a variety of corporate matters, including business formation and corporate transactions.
- Representing a regional development authority with land use matters involved in the establishment, development and build-out of three commercial subdivisions.
- Represented a hospital on the financing, setting up a new nonprofit entity, land purchase, construction and development of a new medical facility using New Market Tax Credits as part of the financing.
- New Hampshire counsel for Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners, consisting of 36 wind turbines in Coos County, New Hampshire.
- Real Estate and related permitting counsel on the establishment of a New England casino.
- Lender’s counsel on major New Hampshire destination developments, including a luxury hotel, ski resort condominium, and numerous commercial developments, including projects with New Market Tax Credit financing and EB5 funding.