Great Dane owner guilty on all countsLaconia Daily Sun December 12, 2017
Circuit Judge Charles Greenhalgh found Christina Fay of Wolfeboro guilty of 10 counts of animal cruelty after the state seized 75 Great Danes from her home.
- Sentence: No jail time, $791k restitution, 1 pet for woman in Wolfeboro Great Dane case, New Hampshire Union Leader
- Great Danes owner plans to appeal animal cruelty verdict, New Hampshire Union Leader
- Great Dane owner guilty on all counts, Laconia Daily Sun
- Great Dane verdict still pending, judge denies defense request to reconsider earlier rulings, New Hampshire Union Leader
- Fay takes stand in dog trial: 'A perfect storm,' The Conway Daily Sun
- Testimony wraps up in Great Danes animal cruelty case, New Hampshire Union Leader
- Awaiting a verdict, The Laconia Daily Sun
- Dog trial goes to judge, Concord Monitor
- HSUS reacts to end of Fay trial, The Conway Daily Sun
- In trial on an owner's cruelty to Great Danes, veterinarian takes center stage, Concord Monitor
On Tuesday, Wolfeboro Police Chief Dean Rondeau and the HSUS issued a statement saying they were pleased.
Rondeau said he was thrilled with the verdict. “I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to prosecutors Simon Brown and Timothy Morgan, as well as The Humane Society of the United States, Conway Area Humane Society and Pope Memorial SPCA for their incredible work and dedication to rescuing and seeking justice for these Great Danes.”