Best Lawyers Names 6 Preti Flaherty Attorneys “Lawyer of the Year”October 5, 2011
Preti Flaherty announced today that six attorneys have been named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for their work in high-profile legal practice areas. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the "Lawyer of the Year."
The following Preti Flaherty attorneys were named 2012 "Lawyers of the Year:"
- Charles F. Dingman, Augusta, Maine Health Care Law Lawyer of the Year.
- Dennis C. Sbrega, Portland, Maine Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year.
- John M. Sullivan, Concord, New Hampshire Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year.
- Peter S. Carlisle, Portland, Maine Sports Law Lawyer of the Year.
- Severin M. Beliveau, Augusta, Maine Government Relations Practice Lawyer of the Year.
- Virginia E. Davis, Augusta, Maine Land Use & Zoning Law Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 18th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2012) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
About Preti Flaherty
Preti Flaherty has offices in Portland and Augusta, ME, Bedminster, NJ, Concord, NH, Boston, MA, Bedminster, NJ and Washington, DC. With more than 90 attorneys, the firm counsels clients in the areas of business law, energy, environmental, estate planning, health care, intellectual property, labor and employment, legislative and regulatory, litigation, technology and telecommunications.