Meryl practices with Preti Flaherty’s Litigation practice group from the firm’s Portland office. She represents an extensive range of clients, from individuals to large public and private companies. Her experience with complex litigation includes discovery, appeals, mitigation, and jury preparation for civil and criminal trials.
Meryl is a graduate of the University of Maine School of Law and Colby College with a degree in Psychology. While in law school, Meryl was a member of the Maine Law Review and the Maine Law Moot Court team, competing nationally two years in a row. She is a 2016 Charles A. Harvey Jr. Trial Immersion Fellow, and was a trial assistant and law clerk at several notable law firms in the Portland, Maine, area.
Meryl currently resides in Cape Elizabeth.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Member of Maine Law Review
- Member of Maine Law Moot Court Team
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Oral Advocacy Coach
- Colby College (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Honors & Awards
- Charles A. Harvey Jr. Trial Immersion Fellowship
- Maine Law Class of 2017 Prize Arguer
- Gignoux Award for Appellate Advocacy
- Edward Thaxter Gignoux Inn of Court
- Southern Maine Women’s Golf Association