Mark practices municipal and real estate law, as well as civil litigation, from the Concord, New Hampshire office.
Prior to joining Preti Flaherty, Mark practiced as a partner-director with Barto and Puffer, P.A. in Concord, where he focused primarily on municipal and administrative law. He also served as an assistant attorney general with the State of New Hampshire Office of Attorney General.
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 1977)
- Bates College (B.A., 1973)
- New Hampshire
- Merrimack County Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Woodward/White's The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Municipal Law