- Co-lead counsel in Maine's largest "Superfund" action - Served as co-lead counsel in negotiating a remediation plan with the EPA in Maine's largest "Superfund" action.
- Indirect-purchaser antitrust class actions - Defended Visa U.S.A., Inc. and Bayer Corporation in indirect-purchaser antitrust class actions.
- Represented Bath Iron Works to secure recovery - Litigated on behalf of Bath Iron Works (a Division of General Dynamics) to secure multi-million dollar recovery in construction claims involving its new land level transfer dry dock facility.
- Defending Peoples Heritage Savings Bank - Successfully defended Peoples Heritage Savings Bank in a major lender liability suit.
- Defending Forbes magazine - Received national media attention for successfully defending Forbes magazine in a $10 million libel action.
- Secured a seven figure settlement for Aetna - Secured a seven figure settlement for Aetna in a national claim arising from the recall of defective prosthetic products manufactured by Sulzer, Ltd.
- Financial planning malpractice verdict - Won a $10.3 million jury verdict against Bank of America for financial planning malpractice.