- Legislative Counsel and Lobbyist - Represents numerous clients before the Maine Legislature, including Maine's largest telecommunications company, FairPoint Communications. Assisted with representing the Oxford Casino, the Maine Independent Colleges Association and the New England Convenience Store Association.
- Legislative Regulatory Reform - Successfully lobbied on behalf of FairPoint Communications historic legislation updating Maine's decades-old public utility statutes by reforming the regulatory requirements of all telecommunications providers throughout the state.
- Recount Counsel - Served as recount counsel for a statewide recount of an initiative in support of a casino in Oxford County.
- Campaign Counsel - Served as Assistant State Counsel to the Obama-Biden presidential campaign in 2012 and as assistant counsel to the Maine Democratic Party.
- Business and Entrepreneur Counsel - Serves as general counsel to First Wave Media, the owner and operator of WCME 900 AM, a local news and talk radio station in Brunswick, Maine. Successfully advocated for a zoning change to allow the station to construct a 190' broadcast tower in Brunswick. Andy has represented many other businesses and entrepreneurs as they navigate the process of starting and operating their business.