- Harold C. Pachios, Chairman of the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy, and Severin M. Beliveau, Honorary Consul of France for Maine and President of the Forum Francophone des Affaires, lead the international law group.
- Jonathan Piper, former Chair of the Litigation Group, has enjoyed considerable success in conducting international arbitration or litigation for clients from Ireland, Chile and England.
- Gregory P. Hansel has more than two decades of experience representing domestic and overseas business clients in global litigation, with an emphasis on antitrust and competition law, international arbitration, securities and international trade.
- Simon Leeming is a native of New Zealand and serves as New Zealand's Honorary Consul to the six New England states.
- Susan LoGiudice has assisted clients with respect to international mergers and acquisitions (inbound and outbound), outsourcing of product manufacture from China and other countries, international distribution and sales rep agreements, overseas sales of product of U.S. manufacturers (including overseas installations) and international purchasing. She has also advised international clients seeking to establish a U.S. affiliate to provide domestic professional services.
- Timothy Bryant has assisted clients with projects in Russia, Argentina and Dubai.
- Attorney Thomas P. Pinansky practices with Preti Flaherty of counsel, and is the senior foreign attorney with the law firm Barun Law in Seoul, Korea.