Ken Rubinstein and Dan Sonneborn Hosting ABC Event on Massachusetts Construction Rules
Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) of NH / VT Event
Crossing the Border: Rules of the Road When Building in Massachusetts
Presented by Kenneth Rubinstein and Daniel Sonneborn
Event Date: October 1, 2015
Event Time: 8:30am-10:30am
Location: ABC Training Facility, 58 Chenell Drive, Concord, NH
Massachusetts has special rules that govern construction projects that override the languages of the parties’ agreements. Builders who venture south to work on Massachusetts projects with knowing the rules of the road can be face serious penalties--and may lose protections that these laws provide. This program discusses the key Massachusetts specific differences that every New Hampshire builder should know. Some of the key issues we will discuss include:
- The Massachusetts Prompt Pay Act
- The Massachusetts Retainage Act
- The Massachusetts Mechanics’ Lien Law
- The Recent Massachusetts Case Coghlin v. Gilbane (Which Discusses the Responsibilities of Construction Managers)
- The Massachusetts Filed-Sub-Bid Process
- Other Key Differences
To register, please CLICK HERE.
For questions or to take advantage of member rates, please contact Dan Stover of ABC at 603.226.4789 or email@example.com.