Current Trends in College & University Construction
3 Copley Place, Ste 300
Boston, MA 02116
Please join Preti Flaherty and the Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts for an informative and interactive program for construction professionals at all levels. Hear firsthand from seasoned construction executives about recent trends in college and university construction.
- Trends in design and construction
- How today's delivery methods are shaping construction
- The architect and contractor selection process
- The effect of the recession on college & university owners
- Are we designing and building different buildings as a result (better or worse) of the recession
- What's next
Register for Current Trends in College & University Construction. Cost is $50 for AGC members and $60 for nonmembers.
- Nancy May, Vice President of Facilities, Northeastern University
- Al Spagnolo, President and Architect, Spagnolo Gisness & Associates, Inc.
- Ryan Hutchins, Sr. Vice President/Regional Manager, Gilbane Building Company
- Kenneth Rubinstein, Preti Flaherty, Moderator