2016 Maine Employment Law Seminar
363 Maine Mall Road
Across from the Maine Mall
South Portland, Maine
Preti's Employment Law Group hosts its Annual Maine Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, September 22.
Join our Employment Law attorneys at our annual full-day seminar covering the most up-to-date legal issues in employment law and for practical tips on implementing these requirements within your workplace.
- The Year in Review in the Courthouses
- Emerging Wage & Hour Issues and Challenges
- Privacy and Technolog in the Workplace
- Maine Workers' Compensation - The Basics You Need to Know
- Helping HR Professionals Avoid Individual and Employer Liability
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Legal Considerations in New Hire Screening Pracitces
- Avoiding Workers' Compensation Stress - Legal Updates, Coordination of ADA and FMLA, and Effective Claims Handling
- Benefit Plan Compliance: Are You Ready for an Audit?
- What's New in 2016? Legislative Summary of Labor and Employment Issues within the 127th Legislature
- Four FMLA Traps and Solutions to Set Your Mind at Ease
Cost: $125/per attendee
PHR/SPHR and CLE credit pending.
Questions should be directed to Suzanne Pierce, email@example.com or 207.791.3142.