2015 Annual Maine Employment Law Seminar
363 Maine Mall Road
South Portland, Maine (across from Maine Mall)
Join our Employment Law attorneys at our 21st annual full-day seminar covering the most up-to-date legal issues in employment law and for practical tips on implementing these requirements within your workplace.
- The Year in Review in the Courthouses
- Legal Challenges Posed by the Changing Workplace
- Managing Mental Impairments and Substance Abuse Under the ADA and MHRA
- Evolving Health Care Strategies for Employers Under the Affordable Care Act
- Deconstructing the New FLSA Overtime Regulations
- Maine's Anti-Discrimination Laws: Presenting Your Best Defense
- Basic Maine Workers' Compensation for Employers
- What's New in 2015? Legislative Summary of Labor and Employment Laws
- Managing the Difficult Employee: Yes, You can Actually Manage Them, and Discipline if Appropriate
- What's New in Maine Workers' Compensation and Practical Tips to Avoid Employee Claims
- Good Help is Legally Hard to Find
Special Guest Speaker: Amy Sneirson, Executive Director, Maine Human Rights Commission
Cost: $125/per attendee
PHR/SPHR and CLE credit approved.
Questions should be directed to Suzanne Pierce, firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.791.3142.