Evan is primarily a litigator specializing in defense of employers in workers' compensation, labor and employment cases, and personal injury defense. Within personal injury defense, he focuses in defense of ski areas and other sport and recreational injury cases.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1984)
- University of Southern Maine (B.A., summa cum laude, 1981)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Ski Defense Attorneys
Honors & Awards
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© for Workers’ Compensation Law (Employers)
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Workers' Compensation Law (Employers) "Lawyer of the Year" in Portland, Maine
- He is a frequent speaker at seminars on workers' compensation, employment law, the Americans with Disabilities Act and ski area liability issues.